Here I am, Allah! Here I am!

Peace and blessings of the Almighty be upon you, our beloved Messenger, and his family. Tomorrow, I will be leaving for Jeddah, Saudi Arabia from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to perform pilgrimage with my mom. We will be heading to Madinah first, and from there to Makkah. God willing, it will be my first visit to the Holy land and the Holy mosques, and my mother's second. This will be my last post before I make my way to be a guest in the House of Allah. I ask God to make the journey easy for the both of us, and I pray that we return home safely. I would also like to ask forgiveness from all my relatives and friends for all the sins I have committed. I will pray for you, please pray for us too. Labbaik! Allahumma labbaik!

"Behold! Safa and Marwah are among the Symbols of Allah. So if those who visit the House in the season or at other times, should compass them round, it is no sin in them. And if any one obeys his own impulse to good - be sure that Allah is He Who recognizes and knows." [Al-Baqarah:158]

2 comments:

  1. i forgive you,
    as i hope you forgive me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do'akan utk umat islam skali,
    especially yg memperjuangkan pembebasan al-Quds

    ReplyDelete