The Opening

Snowboarding on Mt. Ruapehu, New Zealand, Winter 2008.

For a long time my blog has lost it's personality. I used to only post things related to current issues and share articles I found interesting while scouring the web, and neglected jotting my personal experiences and endeavors through life. Until I realized I could actually do both. I want to make my blog personal again. And I might as well do it while i'm in New Zealand. At least I'll have something to look back on if I grow older. And this way I can keep in touch with my family and friends indirectly. After all, this is a web log.

Today I handled the grill with Afnan at abang Ziad's kenduri and helped wash up. Afnan is my new housemate. I recently finished clearing up my room and began the tedious process of making my house a home. Dollars and Sense was a good place to start. Here are some one liners for you. Hafezz wasn't well today. Rainbow still doesn't start. Nadly is settling in. John crashed his PC. Worm switched rooms with Eric.

Surprisingly, I woke up to abang Razif's voice just now, and for the first time in 2 years, I wasn't annoyed. He's back in Wellington now, and I miss him already. Tomorrow I will begin class at 8am. I reviewed my study guide just now and the contents are frightening. May God make it easy for me.

I met many new faces in Massey, and met many old ones too. Massey seems awkward for me now. It just doesn't feel right somehow. Maybe it's the missing seniors. Maybe.

---

http://www.understandquran.com/ This is a really useful resource to understanding the Quran, in plain English.

2 comments:

  1. Precisely the point of a blog. Post random personal things, even if it's mundane as 'I had pancakes for breakfast today. They tasted terrible.'

    And that would be fine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I had fried rice for breakfast today. They tasted great. :)

    ReplyDelete